Is Scentsy Safe Around Children?
First up let me tell you I have a very boisterous 10 month old daughter who gets EVERYWHERE, so I wouldn’t be so passionate about Scentsy if it wasn’t safe to have in my home.
I used to love candles and incense and always had then in my home until I had my daughter. Then I was told about Scentsy coming to Australia! And. After doing research I couldn’t pass up an opportunity to make this my business. I know how important it is to not only mums but also people with animals. I have 3 cats and one of then has burnt her whiskers on my candles which is why I moved to incense originaly.
what makes scentsy so safe is that there is no flame which means no soot or chemicals burning into the air. Another great safety point is that’s our wax only warms to just above body temperature so no burns. I am so thankful for this because my daughter managed to get hold of one of my warmers, she had taken the dish off the hot plate and was tipping wax everywhere! If this was oil or wax burnt Using a flame it could have easily been a trip to the hospital! Thankfully it just peeled straight off her skin! And brushed right off my floorboard too, which was an added bonus haha.
another consultant shared her story about her cat tipping the wax all over itself also. She was in the lounge room and got her vacuum out ready to clean and her cat (scared of vacuum ) ran for its dear little life and knocked the warmer over! if this was oil or flame burnt wax she would have been in trouble.
scentsy is making fragranced homes a safe option for us mums and pet owners! If you have any stories about how scentsy had been a blessing to you! Please feel free to share in the comments I would love to read them.
Taylah Dargan- Independent Scentsy Consultant
txt or call 0412890072